I know I had recently wrote a blog post similar to this subject but it so happens that last night I went to the Calgary SEO and Online Marketing Group Meetup and the topic was: Why Blog.
I find that more and more small business owners and professionals are interested in blogging and want more info. They are looking learn more about:
- why people blog
- how come some bloggers get wildly successful in monetizing their blog
- how do you actually monetize a blog
- how can a business benefit from blogging
- how often should one blog
- where do you get blogging ideas from (I actually have a couple of posts on that)
- and more….
And WHY am I bringing this up?
Because at our Meetup last night we has such a good turnout and a great presenter (Shannon Bowen-Kelsick) that I felt compelled to share it.
The interest to blog is definitely there. The reasons might be all different but blogging is becoming more mainstream as a form of sharing info, connecting and establishing credibility. I think it’s great!
To your success!
As always your comments are welcome 🙂