We all have a common desire: we would all like to increase our website traffic.
Even if you had thousands of visitors flogging to your website every day you would still want to have more. This is the same as wanting more money. I have never met anybody who honestly did not want to have more money. Have you?
There are literally dozens if not hundreds of ways to drive traffic to your website but what I found is that if we use only a handful of methods consistently we will get results. The key is to be consistent.
Leaving comments on relevant and hopefully high ranking blogs is an easy way to get good “link juice” back to your site or blog.
Are you blog commenting?
There are many ways to find relevant blogs but the easiest way is to go to Google Blog Search and type in what you are looking for. Example: Calgary small business
Pick one or two blogs read the posts and post a comment. Make sure the comment is relevant and of course not rude. Look for blogs that have CommentLuv if possible. Those blogs will allow you to have a link back to your website.
Does blog commenting take too long? – NO, not if you have your favorite blogs bookmarked or have subscribed to their RSS feed.
Reasons to post blog comments:
– build links to your site
– you most likely will get a comment back from the blog owner
– build a relationship with a blog owner and open doors to new possibilities
– build your reputation as an expert in your field
– tweet about your posted comment
– all of the above will bring in more traffic to your website
– and more reasons I am sure but that’s all I can come up with right now.
Please leave me a comment 🙂 and I will make sure I will leave a comment on your blog.
To your success